Compact, versatile, limitless, adaptable, just think about one application: you can do it!
The TJ miniFlatbed is a highly customizable inkjet printing tool, a surface where media and objects can be printed for unlimited applications.
With user-friendly print settings and functions and intuitive operation it can be simply introduced into any print production environment for the innovative personalization of any kind of item, or for inkjet drop deposition. To OEM it gives the ability to address the increased market interest towards value-added customization and personalization that generates customer engagement.
The TJ miniFlatbed is the flatbed inkjet printer with a unique feature: ink swapping is a matter of seconds, the same TJ miniFlatbed can print all the range of available inks just swapping the print heads and the RIP settings in seconds!
For the very first time new applications are not limited by the printer configuration, the TJ miniFlatbed can use existing and future ink solutions without need for complicated cleaning operation and ink waste.
The secured ink supply control makes the integration affordable and grants a managed profit on consumables.
TJ miniFlatbed – Technical Informations
- Print resolution: 300×300 dpi to 600×2400 dpi
- Printing technology: Thermal Inkjet Technology by HP
- Printing length: up to 610 mm (24”), customizable
- Material thickness: up to 150 mm
- Inks: Water and Solvent based, Resin and Food Grade
- Print width: up to 508 mm (20”), customizable
- Windows utility software & driver
- Software Rip: dedicated and customizable
- Swappable cleaning & capping station
- Customizable printing surface, with/without vacuum
- UV LED lamp, IR lamp – Option
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Software: Windows driver, DLL for OEM application, Direct drive for OEM interfacing
- HMI: touch screen and navigation buttons
- Automatic “zero” positioning & height detect – Option